Terms & Conditions
On acceptance by Anglia Giving, of an order either verbal, in writing or by electronic means, the following terms and conditions are to apply to the contract. Anglia Giving is referred to as “the Company”.
- Company Information: Anglia Giving is a Company, limited by guarantee, Registered in England, number 004441647. Registered office: 6 The Pightle, Burnham Thorpe, King’s Lynn, Norfolk, PE31 8HT. Telephone 01328 730530. Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Anglia Giving is a not-for-profit organisation. The Charity Vouchers service was originally introduced in May 2002 with the name Charity Gift Tokens.
- Unredeemed Charity Vouchers: The value of Charity Vouchers which have not been redeemed by the end of valid period stated on the front of each voucher will be used to help cover the core costs of the Anglia Giving. Standard Charity Vouchers are valid for one year from date of issue.
- Basis of Sale: The order on the relevant order form constitutes an offer by you to purchase the goods on your order form subject to these terms and conditions. The contract is formed when the goods are dispatched by us, having received payment in full from you. Acceptance of these terms and conditions by you is signified by placing an order.
- Confirmation of Order: We will provide written confirmation of the order (which shall, where the order is placed by e-mail or on-line form, be deemed to include confirmation by e-mail) at the latest on the delivery of the goods.
- Delivery: The Company aims to dispatch all orders within one working day of receipt of the order and always within two working days unless in the event of exceptional circumstances in which event the customer will be notified of the delay by the Company at the earliest possible time. Please note that orders for e-vouchers and printable vouchers which are received outside normal working hours will be processed at the start of the next working day.
- Receipt of order: A signature will not be required on receipt of orders sent by post, unless by special arrangement.
- Delivery Charge: All standard orders are dispatched First Class using Royal Mail postal services. All costs of delivery are included in the administration fee charged.
- VAT: VAT does not apply to orders for Charity Vouchers at the present time.
- Damage in transit: All goods should be unpacked and checked upon receipt. Should damage occur in transit we will dispatch a replacement for the item within one working day of the original item being received back by the Company. The Company undertakes to accept standard first class postage charges in connection with such replacement.
- Specification: Illustration & specification of goods supplied by us are not binding. We reserve the right to amend prices & specifications without prior notice. Colours of cards and vouchers shown in illustrations may vary slightly from the finished items.
- Refund: If for any reason the customer wishes to cancel an order, we will refund the payment for the order in full. If the customer has already received the order, or the items have already been dispatched the Company will make the refund on receipt of the returned order. The Company is unable to refund money to purchasers more than 21 days after despatch of the voucher(s).
- Use of Charity Vouchers: Charity Vouchers may be donated to any Registered Charity in England and Wales. The Company cannot guarantee to make payments in the event that other organisations are nominated for receipt of Charity Vouchers. The Company will attempt to honour Charity Vouchers donated to organisations in Scotland and Northern Ireland which are recognised by the Inland Revenue as having ‘Charitable Purpose’ at the time of the donation. Each Charity Voucher may be used once and once only in favour of a nominated charity. Anglia Giving Limited will pay the face value of each voucher directly to the charity concerned and will do its best to minimise any other costs or overheads for the donor, service and the charity in redeeming the voucher. If it is not possible to identify the charity nominated, or to make the payment for any reason, Anglia Giving undertakes to contact the donor where contact details have been given, to receive additional instruction. Where it is not possible to contact the donor, Anglia Giving will use its discretion to choose a charity which it believes to closely match the instruction of the donor, and will make the donation to that charity. Standard Charity Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase, after which time we reserve the right not to accept vouchers for redemption.
- Title of Goods: The Company retains the right not to honour payment in the event that reasonable concerns exist about what the Officers of the Company consider to be misuse of any Charity Voucher until such time that an investigation has shown that all aspects of the use of the Charity Voucher are legitimate.
- Disputes: English Law shall determine any disputes arising under these terms & conditions
- Force Majeure: Should despatch or delivery of the products or part of them be delayed or prevented from any cause whatsoever beyond the Company’s control or for a reason attributable to the customer then at the Company’s option, either the contract or any unfulfilled part thereof shall be terminated or the Company may extend the time for delivery until a reasonable period after such cause shall have ceased, in which event the customer shall be responsible for all storage and other costs incurred by the Company in connection therewith. Any such termination shall not prejudice the rights and obligations of either party, which have already then arisen or in respect of any part of the contract already completed.
- Internet security: This website uses the Worldpay secure payment service to process card transactions. Card details are encrypted while in transit over the internet; your web browser may display a notice or padlock icon at the point where card details are entered to indicate this. Card numbers and other details are at no time passed to Anglia Giving (Charity Vouchers).
In common with many websites, this website uses ‘cookies’, small temporary items of data sent to your web browser, to keep track of who owns which shopping basket when orders are being placed on the site. Your web browser must be set to accept or enable cookies in its security settings before you can place orders on this site (your browser is probably already set to accept cookies and you will not have to make any changes). The cookies we use contain no personal information and are only used while shopping on this site.
- Enquiries: We are committed to providing an excellent service and will always welcome your comments. If you have any comments or enquiries please telephone us on 0800 652 3185 (free from most landlines) or on 01328 730530, or email on email@example.com .